How can we help you today?
Highlights from the Fall 2022 Education Summit
The Rocky Mountain MS Center’s 2022 Fall Education Summit was held Saturday, October 15, 2022, in-person at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colorado, and livestreaming on Zoom. Click now for on-demand access to full videos of each session, slides from each of our speakers, presentation highlights and more.
Support the MS Center on Colorado Gives Day!
Colorado Gives Day will be here before you know it! It’s grown to be Colorado’s largest 24-hour giving event, raising more than $362 million for Colorado since it began in 2010, and it’s your chance to quickly, easily and securely support the Rocky Mountain MS Center.
Your support is amplified by the $1 Million Incentive Fund no matter when you donate — make a donation today, or mark your calendar to join us by donating on Tuesday, December 6! Click here to get started.
Our MS-specialized Neurology Clinic
Rocky Mountain MS Center at University of Colorado
- 4,500+ patients from across the Rocky Mountain region
- 10,000+ clinical visits each year at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, via Telemedicine, and at partner facilities
- With more than 30 research projects underway at any given time, MS represents the largest single area of research in the CU Neurology department
Daily Care for Younger Adults
King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP)
- 175+ clients from around the Denver area
- More than 70 people join us each weekday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Staffed by Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists, Exercise Specialists, Registered Nurses, CNAs and other support staff
- The only program of its kind in Colorado, and a model for similar programs across the country
Resources on the Web
MS Education Resources
The MS Center’s Educational resources help you and your loved ones better understand all facets of living with MS, from care and treatment options to managing MS in your daily life. The resources compiled here are regularly updated and curated by our staff to bring you the best information available.
Support for Patients, Families and Caregivers
Rocky Mountain MS Center
Changing the Way the World Treats MS
MS Center Research
The Rocky Mountain MS Center at University of Colorado is the home of one of the largest MS research programs in the world. At any moment, we have dozens of clinical trials underway with patient participants from around the region. The results from this work are driving our medical care approach to maximize lifelong brain health through comprehensive care, which supports the brain’s ability to protect and repair itself and promotes quality of life for patients and their families.
Your Support is Critical to Our Work
We Are Stronger!
We welcome your direct financial support, and we pledge to be responsible stewards of your gifts.
We also invite you to participate in our work, whether as an attendee to one of our educational programs, a guest at one of our events, or as a volunteer in any capacity that’s right for you.
We are proud to be both a Charity Navigator Four Star Charity and the recipient of Guidestar’s Gold Seal of Transparency.