Welcome to the
Rocky Mountain MS Center
Providing a comprehensive and integrated wellness approach to multiple sclerosis and related diseases, life-changing support services, critical education programs, and cutting-edge research.
How can we help you today?
Spring Education Summit: Saturday, April 15
The Rocky Mountain MS Center’s 2023 Spring Education Summit was held on Saturday, April 15. Our archive includes complete videos from each presentation, downloadable slides, and our Agenda packet with summaries of all sessions. Click to view the archive and watch the event on-demand.
Don’t Miss the MS4MS Community Flat 14er!
A Flat 14er is one of Colorado’s famous 14,000-foot peaks — turned on its side and accessible to all! We’ve mapped out a 14,000-foot course that’s flat, paved, accessible, and open to anyone — you can walk, jog, run, stroll, or ride, and it’s just a little over 2.5 miles total. Join us on the morning of Saturday, June 10th at Clear Creek Valley Park in Denver for our first-ever Community Flat 14er!
Latest Issue and Complete Archives
InforMS: Spring 2023
InforMS: Spring 2023 For MS Awareness Month, we’re turning the focus of this issue to the people around us. MS doesn’t just impact the life of the person living with the disease, after...
Hand in Hand: The Relationships that Help Us Thrive
By Peter Broderick
InforMS: Spring 2023
For MS Awareness Month, we’re turning the focus of this issue to the people around us. MS doesn’t just impact the life of the person living with the disease, after...
Our MS-specialized Neurology Clinic
Rocky Mountain MS Center at University of Colorado
- 4,500+ patients from across the Rocky Mountain region
- 10,000+ clinical visits each year at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, via Telemedicine, and at partner facilities
- With more than 30 research projects underway at any given time, MS represents the largest single area of research in the CU Neurology department
Daily Care for Younger Adults
King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP)
- 175+ clients from around the Denver area
- More than 70 people join us each weekday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Staffed by Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists, Exercise Specialists, Registered Nurses, CNAs and other support staff
- The only program of its kind in Colorado, and a model for similar programs across the country
Resources on the Web
MS Education Resources
The MS Center’s Educational resources help you and your loved ones better understand all facets of living with MS, from care and treatment options to managing MS in your daily life. The resources compiled here are regularly updated and curated by our staff to bring you the best information available.
Live Events & Archives
The MS Center’s Educational events bring our experts directly to you, in settings that offer more in-depth learning than can usually be done during an office visit. Take a look at some of our upcoming live educations events, as well as archives of previously recorded events.
- MS 101 An indispensable overview of MS topics for newly-diagnosed patients, or anyone wanting to learn more about MS.
- Conversations on MS Our touring sessions featuring audience-led discussions with MS Center Neurologists.
- MS Education Summit Twice-yearly seminars featuring a morning of presentations from leading MS experts.
- MS Center Webinars Regular presentations from our MS Team and colleagues on important topics in MS.
- Complete Calendar View all our upcoming events in one place.
Support for Patients, Families and Caregivers
Rocky Mountain MS Center
Changing the Way the World Treats MS
MS Center Research
The Rocky Mountain MS Center at University of Colorado is the home of one of the largest MS research programs in the world. At any moment, we have dozens of clinical trials underway with patient participants from around the region. The results from this work are driving our medical care approach to maximize lifelong brain health through comprehensive care, which supports the brain’s ability to protect and repair itself and promotes quality of life for patients and their families.
Your Support is Critical to Our Work
We Are Stronger!
We welcome your direct financial support, and we pledge to be responsible stewards of your gifts.
We also invite you to participate in our work, whether as an attendee to one of our educational programs, a guest at one of our events, or as a volunteer in any capacity that’s right for you.
We are proud to be both a Charity Navigator Four Star Charity and the recipient of Guidestar’s Gold Seal of Transparency.